Attention: Parents Learn Their Newborn Was Poisoned Five Days After Bringing Her Home From Hospital.


Next Post

Facebook / Mark Stevens KSL

 

 

Bethany and Kendall are grateful their baby is doing well now, but all three could have died had they not figured out what was going on. Now Bethany is sharing their story with lawmakers in the hopes of preventing other cases of carbon monoxide poisoning. Learn more about what happened and how this family thinks Utah laws should change in the video below.

 

source: goodfullness.net

Next Post


Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of